Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.What was the extent of economic decline in each of the two events? Discuss in terms of GDP,
unemployment, and other major economic variables. (Graphs are good)
o Government Reactions: Compare changes in the government reactions to the initial shocks to the economy and the initial
adjustments to the regulation of business and financial institutions.
o Effects on Business Decision Making: Compare the effects of the shocks on the economy to business decision making in the public
sphere during the relevant time periods. (Graphs are good) What did the economy look like?
2. Analyze the influences of changing economic conditions on economic thinking historically and today.
o Discuss some of the Strategic behaviors of companies during these time periods?
o What were some of the limitations or successes during these time periods?
3. Discuss the role of economic thinking in the nature of businesses?
4. Describe how using economics can help make better policy choices?
5. Insert graphs to show GDP, unemployment, and other things.
- The Power of Sustainable Practices and Ethical Strategies Essay
- Navigating Black Swan Events Research
- Unveiling the Blue Wall of Silence Research
- Strategies for Building a Nursing Portfolio Research
- Exploring ‘The Day of the Dead’ and Cultural Resonance Essay
- Transitioning to Activity-Based Costing at Pathos Radiology Center Essay
- The Complex Relationship Between Society and Food Essay
- The Potential of Vision Impaired Teaching and Social Work Careers Essay
- Examining the Right to Die Debate in Oregon Essay
- Plot Structure and Narrative Engagement in Ray Bradbury’s ‘The Veldt’ Research