Part #1: Please respond to the following prompts:
Imagine that in 25 years, your college alumni magazine is
coming out and highlighting you. Write the paragraph that will be featured in
the newsletter on what you have accomplished in 25 years.
Name one issue or idea that is supported by the people or
political party whose ideas you generally oppose and explain why you agree with
it. If you do not agree with any positions from the other side of the aisle,
discuss one idea from the other side that you think has merit and explain why.
What is the most important consideration for the transition
to a zero-carbon world – that it is as fast as possible or as just as possible?
Choose one and briefly explain your answer.
PART 2: WRITING SAMPLE:
Write a response to an article you have read recently in the
news. Your response should take a position on the issue covered in the article
and make the case to the public in favor of your position. Also include a way
that people can take action on the issue. Please spend no more than an hour and
keep your response to one page.
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)