Part #1: Please respond to the following prompts:
Imagine that in 25 years, your college alumni magazine is
coming out and highlighting you. Write the paragraph that will be featured in
the newsletter on what you have accomplished in 25 years.
Name one issue or idea that is supported by the people or
political party whose ideas you generally oppose and explain why you agree with
it. If you do not agree with any positions from the other side of the aisle,
discuss one idea from the other side that you think has merit and explain why.
What is the most important consideration for the transition
to a zero-carbon world – that it is as fast as possible or as just as possible?
Choose one and briefly explain your answer.
PART 2: WRITING SAMPLE:
Write a response to an article you have read recently in the
news. Your response should take a position on the issue covered in the article
and make the case to the public in favor of your position. Also include a way
that people can take action on the issue. Please spend no more than an hour and
keep your response to one page.
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.