Write a term paper due Monday, 3 Oct 2022 by 2359 hrs on Turnitin via Moodle. This historical essay will focus on a CIVILIAN piece of technology or an invention, chosen by the student, up to the year 1991 and the argument of the paper will be exactly how this technology has benefitted humanity in a significant manner. The paper should be formatted with the following: an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement; several supporting paragraphs that further support the main idea or thesis presented; and a concluding paragraph, reiterating the thesis statement in different words.
The term paper should be 1750-2000 words in length (7 pages at 12 Pt font doubled spaced) and contain a title page and bibliography on separate pages that are separate from the main text. This paper requires three (3) sources of ANY the following or combination: books on technology, e-books on technology or online articles/manuals on technology. Your textbooks are useful in this regard if they contain relevant information, but they do not count toward the required source count. In citing the text or other sources, use Chicago-Style footnotes.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.