Write an essay synthesizing and analyzing the account of the conquest by Las Casas. What does his unique perspective on the
nature of the conquest reveal about his own experiences in different regions of
the New World as well as his role as a witness to a significant historical
clash of cultures and societies?
Each paragraph should be concise in order to focus the
reader on the themes contained therein.
You can use simple author/page citations when referring to a
passage–either through a direct quotation or a paraphrase from the readings of
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.