Write an opinion research report based on the bureaucracy and organisational structure document that is included.
Which idea(s) in these readings do you find most intriguing, interesting, exciting or eye-opening ? Why is that?
What are the questions, issues, contradictions, dilemmas and/or puzzles addressed/highlighted/raised by these readings?
How might these ideas be used to enrich our understanding of organizations? to support your own research?
How are these ideas linked? contradictory?
(How) do these readings connect to earlier readings?
Is there a research gap you can explore? how?
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.