Before you can decide which strategies will help you improve your
emotional intelligence, you need to know more about the current
emotional intelligence skills you possess. In this assignment, you will
take a short emotional intelligence test to learn more about your
strengths and weaknesses. Then, you will outline some strategies to
develop and improve on these skills.
Take the Emotional Intelligence test
and reflect on the results. Then, write a short paper to discuss the
results and describe an action plan to improve your emotional
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Summarize the results of the test:
Explain whether you agree with it and why.
Describe what youve learned from it, such as your strengths and weaknesses.
Write at least two specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and
time-bound (SMART) goals to improve your emotional intelligence skills.
Describe the strategies you will use to reach these goals.
Guidelines for Submission
Write and submit a short paper that describes an action plan to improve your emotional intelligence skills.
Include all citations for resources you reference in APA format. I HAVE ATTACHED THE TESTING RESULTS.
- Do income inequalities still exists? How can we fix the inequalities that exist? Explain your reasoning. Find two articles that talk about wage inequalities and/or wage discrimination. Your summary should contain at least two paragraphs with 5-7 sentences each. Please cite your references.
- The Great Man Theory The Great Man Theory
- Comparative impact assessment of Private Public Partnerships on high-speed railway projects in California and North East EU (Rail Baltica)
- How has digital media impacted traditional media in 21st century
- Direct Compression and Torsional Stress
- Political Parties
- Self Course Study
- Are the glaciers melting?
- Memorial Assignment
- Marshall Trilogy