Before you can decide which strategies will help you improve your
emotional intelligence, you need to know more about the current
emotional intelligence skills you possess. In this assignment, you will
take a short emotional intelligence test to learn more about your
strengths and weaknesses. Then, you will outline some strategies to
develop and improve on these skills.
Take the Emotional Intelligence test
and reflect on the results. Then, write a short paper to discuss the
results and describe an action plan to improve your emotional
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Summarize the results of the test:
Explain whether you agree with it and why.
Describe what youve learned from it, such as your strengths and weaknesses.
Write at least two specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and
time-bound (SMART) goals to improve your emotional intelligence skills.
Describe the strategies you will use to reach these goals.
Guidelines for Submission
Write and submit a short paper that describes an action plan to improve your emotional intelligence skills.
Include all citations for resources you reference in APA format. I HAVE ATTACHED THE TESTING RESULTS.
- Explain using facts and concepts studied and examples along with reference to your research findings.
- What other information should the nurse obtain with regard to previous visits to other doctors about this concern?
- Discuss about why branded content is used the most in sports sponsorship.
- What forces does this case describe operating in Foxconn’s global environment?
- Is it possible to identify the specific cause or causal factors of an event?
- What do you believe was showcased as a legitimate way of working/processing a crime scene?
- What influenced Barre-Sinoussi’s current relationship with Bob Gallo?
- Describe how an understanding of history is important for making sense of contemporary issues of crime, policing, or incarceration.
- Is the wireless network you own as secure as it should be?
- What are the key characteristics of this cultural group, such as language, values, and customs?