Before you can decide which strategies will help you improve your
emotional intelligence, you need to know more about the current
emotional intelligence skills you possess. In this assignment, you will
take a short emotional intelligence test to learn more about your
strengths and weaknesses. Then, you will outline some strategies to
develop and improve on these skills.
Take the Emotional Intelligence test
and reflect on the results. Then, write a short paper to discuss the
results and describe an action plan to improve your emotional
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Summarize the results of the test:
Explain whether you agree with it and why.
Describe what youve learned from it, such as your strengths and weaknesses.
Write at least two specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and
time-bound (SMART) goals to improve your emotional intelligence skills.
Describe the strategies you will use to reach these goals.
Guidelines for Submission
Write and submit a short paper that describes an action plan to improve your emotional intelligence skills.
Include all citations for resources you reference in APA format. I HAVE ATTACHED THE TESTING RESULTS.
- Comparative Analysis of Bertolt Brecht’s ‘Mother Courage’ and Lynn Nottage’s ‘Ruined’ in Contemporary Theater Essay
- Top Strategies for Launching and Managing a Successful Lawn Mowing Business Essay
- Critical Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence’s Impact on Pregnancy and Mental Health Research Article Critique
- Enhancing Therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and More Essay
- The Power of Practical Benefits in Buddhism: A Path to Reduced Suffering and Enhanced Well-Being Essay
- In-Depth Analysis of Google Inc.’s Organizational Behavior Research
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on Young Americans Essay
- Empowering Diversity: Overcoming Challenges and Personal Reflections Essay
- The Complexities of the Hong Kong-China Border: A Case for Hong Kong’s Independence Essay
- Exploring the Viability of Opening a Baby Store in Ronkonkoma, NY Research