Journal Articles: Students will be expected to summarize 1 article. The article must be an Article related to Mental Health (2016-present) from a selected journal of their choice. These articles can be on any health-related mental health topic. For example, you can review an article that focuses on the impact of social media on college students’ mental health.
Instructions for the Journal summary must include:
Cover page (12 font, Times New Roman) (This is your 1st page)
Two typed summary page (12 font, Times New Roman) (This is your 2nd page)
Must have a reference page with at least 2 references. (This is your 4th page). Use a reference from your article. (References must be in APA Style)
The original article must be attached with summary.
Please submit in Microsoft Word.
Paper must follow APA format.
It is worth 50pts
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.