Think back on your own T&D experiences. Ideally, you will select training or development program relevant to your work life
Focus on design of the training program at your work. ( i work in hotel industry). Examine innovations in technology-based training methods. This is your chance to explore an area of training and development in greater detail from the perspective of the learner.
REFER TO CHAPTER – 8 (TECHNOLOGY-BASED TRAINING METHODS) FROM THE TEXTBOOK I HAVE UPLOADED.
NO OTHER SOURCES ARE REQUIRED. ONLY REFER TO THE CHAPTER 8.
TECHNOLOGY BASED TRAINING METHODS TO BE INCLUDED IN THE REPORT –
Instructor-led training (ILT)
Self-directed learning (SDL)
Online distance ducation
Electronic performance support system (EPSS)
Virtual classroom (web conferencing, webinar, webcast., etc)
Social media & Web 2.0 technology (Generative Learning)
Mobile Learning (M-Learning)
Other design factors that can be used in computer based training – computer simulations, games, roles plays, stories, customization, personalization, human interaction, feedback.
YOU DONT HAVE TO INCLUDE ALL THESE POINTS, BUT INCORPORATE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.
Report should be typed, double-spaced,
12-point font, with default margin settings.
Citation style – APA.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.