Think back on your own T&D experiences. Ideally, you will select training or development program relevant to your work life
Focus on design of the training program at your work. ( i work in hotel industry). Examine innovations in technology-based training methods. This is your chance to explore an area of training and development in greater detail from the perspective of the learner.
REFER TO CHAPTER – 8 (TECHNOLOGY-BASED TRAINING METHODS) FROM THE TEXTBOOK I HAVE UPLOADED.
NO OTHER SOURCES ARE REQUIRED. ONLY REFER TO THE CHAPTER 8.
TECHNOLOGY BASED TRAINING METHODS TO BE INCLUDED IN THE REPORT –
Instructor-led training (ILT)
Self-directed learning (SDL)
Online distance ducation
Electronic performance support system (EPSS)
Virtual classroom (web conferencing, webinar, webcast., etc)
Social media & Web 2.0 technology (Generative Learning)
Mobile Learning (M-Learning)
Other design factors that can be used in computer based training – computer simulations, games, roles plays, stories, customization, personalization, human interaction, feedback.
YOU DONT HAVE TO INCLUDE ALL THESE POINTS, BUT INCORPORATE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.
Report should be typed, double-spaced,
12-point font, with default margin settings.
Citation style – APA.
- Discourse and Problem Solving Role Play Discussion Topic
- Consider what else you might like to know about the concept that is not measured by the questionnaire you identified. Construct a short questionnaire with at least five items including a combination of closed and open items following the Steps in Constructing a Questionnaire. Make sure that your questionnaire follows the principles of good questionnaire construction. Create a post in which you provide the information about the questionnaire you located and the questionnaire you designed.
- Credit Report (BNF)
- Disscussion Work
- Stock Market Project
- Discuss the benefits of being hypervigilant in a deployed atmosphere versus the concern for the same hypervigilance at home. Additionally, explain why Service member aggression coupled with combat skills tend to make civilians uneasy.
- Explain why it is important that all individuals—not just scientists—have a clear understanding of science as a method of inquiry.
- Does violence in mass media (TV, movie, music, video games) impact violence among juveniles?
- Comparing Different International HRM Strategies