Constitutional law is something you are likely familiar with to some extent, but the laws around administrative law may be less familiar. While the Constitution outlines many specific laws, it does not necessarily speak much about what happens in the administration of our government. For this assignment, you are asked to look at where constitutional and administrative law intersects and where they diverge.
Write a 3–4 page paper that includes the following three parts:
An explanation of the areas in which constitutional and administrative law intersect.
An explanation of where constitutional and administrative laws diverge.
An evaluation of the impact of the divergence in these laws. What impact does this have on someone working in the field of public administration?
Use at least three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your sources page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citing sources, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The library is your home for SWS assistance, including citations and formatting. Please refer to the Library site for all support. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Evaluate the concepts of and interactions between constitutional and administrative law in the realm of public administration.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.