We will take another Web Field Trip this week for your Assignment. Visit the following web site:
You will find an amazing amount of information about GLOBAL interest rates. It will open to the United States.
You will see for example, an item called a “Yield Curve.” The north and south axis (the Y axis) measure interest rates. The east and west (the X axis) measures the term (time) of the bond. You will notice that a bond with a term of 3 months pays much lower interest than a bond with a life of 30 YEARS. That make sense, although it is not always true, believe it or not. Do some research on the internet regarding an “inverted yield curve.” Discuss this concept in your essay as well.
Through this online field trip you will get exposure to interest rates around the world. Take the journey, do some independent research and describe in detail what you discover about interest rates, yield curves, the Federal Reserve, and more.
You can start with and stay with the Bloomberg website, or you can “Google it” and explore on your own.
AT A MINIMUM, your essay should address the following:
Make sure to thoroughly paraphrase your findings from the Bloomberg site using your own words.
Discuss the importance of the Yield Curve, as well as the causes and effects of an Inverted Yield Curve.
Discuss market interest rates and how they affect the prices and yields of individual bonds.
Investigate and explain the role of the Federal Reserve regarding interest rates.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.