Round 8 of the Capstone Decision
Examine your three financial measures (KPIs) that you will track through your simulation (note – this assignment will repeat for every round that you run). Financial Measures can be found in the various reports that Capsim creates after you have completed a round.
Include a 4th financial measure of your choice that adds to your understanding of the company’s performance. See page 1 of the Courier for some ideas for different financial measures to examine.
In each round, you are making some of your decisions based on the Customer Buying Criteria – what do the customers expect in the products that they purchase? This information for each of your products in the five product segments can be found on pages 5-9 of the Courier.
Report on a different Customer Buying Criteria each week. For example, for this assignment look at Size for your product Able in the Traditional segment. Identify the criteria, define the criteria (the Capsim Help & Support can help with this). Then explain what the customer expectations are and what you set for your product on that dimension. Finally, compare your position with the Customer expectations and how the competitors set that number for their products.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.