I have to write a brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations and resources available to students to assist with writing and apa format
Week 6 – Assignment; Apply Proper Rules of
Writing in an Academic System
© Due August 14 at 11:59 PM
This assignment is divided into three parts:
After reviewing this week’s resources, write a brief summary identifying the consequences
of academic integrity violations and resources available to students to assist with writing
and APA format.
Next, review the Week 6 Writing Samples document found in this week’s resources. The
first sample is titled Collaborative Language Systems – Introduction. Edit this portion of the
paper for grammar, formatting, and citations. Be sure to use the Track Change feature in
• Then, review the sample in the same document titled Collaborative Language Systems
Founders. Summarize and paraphrase the content.
Total Length: 3-5 pages
Your assigmment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts
presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.
Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.