The rubric and directions are in the word document, the article references to be used to complete this paper are below.
Petricone-Westwood D, Jones G, Mutsaers B, Caroline Séguin Leclair, Tomei C, Trudel G, et al. A Systematic Review of Interventions for Health Anxiety Presentations Across Diverse Chronic Illnesses. Int J Behav Med. 2019 02;26(1):3-16.
Stewart MT, Hogan TP, Nicklas J, Robinson SA, Purington CM, Miller CJ, et al. The Promise of Patient Portals for Individuals Living With Chronic Illness: Qualitative Study Identifying Pathways of Patient Engagement. Journal of Medical Internet Research. 2020 07;22(7).
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.