My topic: Pandemic Canada Immigration
I’m needed outline complact -Outline.dox
Topic: this paper is open-ended, so you can choose whatever topic you want to write about. It would be best to choose something you are: a) interested in, and b) want to know more about. It could be a popular or current topic not used in another class. It should be a North American topic also be a topic that could be supported with research in ENGLISH. So, make sure you dont choose a subject from your home country because you cannot use research in your own language. Most importantly be VERY specific with your argument. Most of all it needs to be original work, that is well cited.
1500 – 1800 words in length: 5 – 6 pages, PLUS an MLA style Works Cited page (total: 6-7 pages)
You need to have at least 6 published sources of information, all formatted in MLA style.
This is an argumentative research paper, so your goal here is to: a) find out as much information as you can about the topic, b) present a sound and logical argument based on your research and then c) discuss the implications of the research you have done (your paper should include your argument AND a conclusion).
All essays are processed through the Plagiarism Detection tool Turnitin. Therefore, only original work will be evaluated, and unoriginal academically suspect work will be treated as a breach of our AC academic code and will result in the appropriate academic discipline being taken. As well as receiving an automatic 0 on the assignment and possible course. You will be required to clear your academic standing through workshop participation and remediation with student affairs. Please consult our AC academic code for more details on academic misconduct.
Many information file give (rublic, example essay, outline)
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning