My topic: Pandemic Canada Immigration
I’m needed outline complact -Outline.dox
Topic: this paper is open-ended, so you can choose whatever topic you want to write about. It would be best to choose something you are: a) interested in, and b) want to know more about. It could be a popular or current topic not used in another class. It should be a North American topic also be a topic that could be supported with research in ENGLISH. So, make sure you dont choose a subject from your home country because you cannot use research in your own language. Most importantly be VERY specific with your argument. Most of all it needs to be original work, that is well cited.
1500 – 1800 words in length: 5 – 6 pages, PLUS an MLA style Works Cited page (total: 6-7 pages)
You need to have at least 6 published sources of information, all formatted in MLA style.
This is an argumentative research paper, so your goal here is to: a) find out as much information as you can about the topic, b) present a sound and logical argument based on your research and then c) discuss the implications of the research you have done (your paper should include your argument AND a conclusion).
All essays are processed through the Plagiarism Detection tool Turnitin. Therefore, only original work will be evaluated, and unoriginal academically suspect work will be treated as a breach of our AC academic code and will result in the appropriate academic discipline being taken. As well as receiving an automatic 0 on the assignment and possible course. You will be required to clear your academic standing through workshop participation and remediation with student affairs. Please consult our AC academic code for more details on academic misconduct.
Many information file give (rublic, example essay, outline)
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.