In your final papers, you are required to give philosophical and critical responses to one of the texts that we have been reading throughout the quarter. As such, they are neither mere summaries of the text nor a collection of subjective feelings. Instead, they are rigorous responses to a text based on your own thoughts and feelings, expressed in one of the following ways:
by relating an example, e.g. film news article, literature, philosophical inquiry, etc., to the text. Here, you should be able to clarify the problem given in the text by using examples.
by raising questions and doubts about the text in relation to an example, e.g. film, news article, literature, philosophical inquiry, etc. You may question the claims given in the text as well. Here, you should be able to present the claim clearly and then raise critical questions by using an example.
- The Power of Sustainable Practices and Ethical Strategies Essay
- Navigating Black Swan Events Research
- Unveiling the Blue Wall of Silence Research
- Strategies for Building a Nursing Portfolio Research
- Exploring ‘The Day of the Dead’ and Cultural Resonance Essay
- Transitioning to Activity-Based Costing at Pathos Radiology Center Essay
- The Complex Relationship Between Society and Food Essay
- The Potential of Vision Impaired Teaching and Social Work Careers Essay
- Examining the Right to Die Debate in Oregon Essay
- Plot Structure and Narrative Engagement in Ray Bradbury’s ‘The Veldt’ Research