In your final papers, you are required to give philosophical and critical responses to one of the texts that we have been reading throughout the quarter. As such, they are neither mere summaries of the text nor a collection of subjective feelings. Instead, they are rigorous responses to a text based on your own thoughts and feelings, expressed in one of the following ways:
by relating an example, e.g. film news article, literature, philosophical inquiry, etc., to the text. Here, you should be able to clarify the problem given in the text by using examples.
by raising questions and doubts about the text in relation to an example, e.g. film, news article, literature, philosophical inquiry, etc. You may question the claims given in the text as well. Here, you should be able to present the claim clearly and then raise critical questions by using an example.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.