800-word minimum, not including reference list. Be sure to cite your sources in APA style and to include a reference list at the end of your assignment.
Part 1: Explain the social construction of race. In addition, give an example from one of these Learning Resources that highlights the changing definitions of race.
Part 2: When and how did you become aware of the concept of race or the significance of race? Give an example from your childhood or adulthood that highlights your experience of recognizing the concept of race and/or its significance in society.
Part 3: How has the social construction of race affected your personal definition? How has your personal definition of race changed over time? What social influences have changed your personal definition of race?
- Compare and contrast how your peers’ approach to the informatics solution proposed is alike or different than the approach you recommended in your major of study.
- Describe both the article and how/ why you can relate to it in terms of your own experiences of race and ethnicity to your classmates.
- Critically discuss principles and concepts of governance and suggest practical ways to improve health and reduce inequalities using good governance.
- Discuss how the internet is used to influence terrorism, extremism and radicalization.
- Describe in detail some of Goodman’s observations regarding key incidents or illustrations of how ‘race’ takes center stage in California prisons (and in these reception centers).
- Discuss similarities and differences between this and the government intervention in the financial crisis of 2008, depicted in the film, “Too Big to Fail.”
- Write an analytical paper on information systems & technological innovations.
- Describe your thoughts on how Mac and PC users would spend their money differently and what they would value when making a choice (i.e., psychographic & behavioral characteristics).
- Explain how your intervention enhances the patient, family, or group experience.
- Explain how you believe a sustainable leader impacts the reality of these statistics in a meaningful way?