A good digital citizen is someone who will use technology responsibly and ethically. A good digital citizen is also mindful of their actions online and maintains an awareness of issues related to diversity, equity, and inclusion. In this discussion, you will examine the characteristics that a good digital citizen has and discuss how technology can be used to support diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Reference of text (read Chapters 4 and 5)
Pritts, N., McCollough, C., Skallerup Bessette, L., Leo, D., & Joyce, T. A. (2022). Living and working in the digital age: A digital fluency handbook. Zovio.
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint
- Variable Sales Forecast Model
- Integral theory
- Nature of Libraries and information science
- Acute Stress, Grief and Trauma –
- Organizational chart and Stakeholder relationship diagram
- Which of these stories stood out to you the most? Why? What are you still curious or confused about?