A key theorist and brief description of behavioral therapy
Key theorist and brief description of cognitive therapy
Definition of managed care and description of its purpose
Discussion of how behavioral and cognitive approaches fit into managed care (B)
Thesis Development and Purpose
Paragraph Development and Transitions
Mechanics of Writing
Documentation of Sources
Write a 1,000-1,500-word paper about the role of managed care and integrated health system. Include and address the following in your paper:
A key theorist and brief description of a behavioral therapy.
A key theorist and brief description of cognitive therapy.
A definition of managed care and a description of its purpose.
A discussion of how behavioral and cognitive approaches fit into managed care.
A minimum of three scholarly sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competency:
BS Behavioral Health Science
5.4: Discuss the role of managed care and integrated health system in behavioral health.Assessment Traits
- What does the organization need to do to advance its goals and/or expand its competitive advantage?
- Explain how effective metacognitive learning is on students writting.
- Identify the major elements of Aristotle’s outline and discuss how the play you chose fits or does not fit each element.
- Explain how your feelings/experiences may bias you against or in favour of practicing inclusion.
- Describe indeterminate sentencing and how the parole works.
- Discuss the terms marketing strategy and marketing segment as they relate to the aging population, and cite examples.
- Write a brief overview of the assigned article by Eggenberger.
- Explain how aging feeling change Jonas opinion in his community.
- What are common process roles when considering high-performance teams?
- Explain why transference and countertransference are so common when working with children.