Choose 1: Breastfeeding or Co-sleeping/Bedsharing
Each of these topics has been presented in your textbook briefly AND there are links in this module for you to follow and read regarding these topics.
Both topics represent very strong research and opinions from parents, doctors, scientists, cultures, society, etc. There are many valuable experiences and/or specific areas of discussion for this week’s topics.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE FORMATTING FOR YOUR INITIAL POST: Sunday 10 pm
Please number your answers and make sure you meet the assignment minimums. Make sure to answer in complete sentences for each question.
150 – 200 Word Count – Your individual post
Do not count the questions/prompts in your word count
1. Specify what topic you chose – This should be the heading of your individual post
Why is this your choice? Explain
2. Summarize your own knowledge Provide some examples/explanations for your opinion/belief/experience on the topic. You can approach this from a scientific standpoint, a cultural or societal one – why do you believe what you are stating?
3. Provide a weblink to information on the topic you have discussed. The link is essentially a source that is a valuable resource on this topic. (from a reputable source – no blogs, no Wikipedia, no personal websites – try to find .edu, .org, .gov, if possible – not a requirement though) – make sure the link is good and not broken. You cannot use any links provided in any area of this module – find your own.
IF YOUR INDIVIDUAL POST IS NOT TURNED IN BY THE DUE DATE AND TIME, THE MAXIMUM POINT POSSIBLE IS HALF-CREDIT. HALF CREDIT IS NOT GUARANTEED – IT IS DETERMINED BY THE WORK THAT IS SUBMITTED.
After you have posted your own answer, please respond to TWO of your classmates discussing their posts.
WHEN YOU REPLY, please state which topic you are replying to. Greet your classmate and provide your own “signature”
1. One reply on the same topic as your choice:
2. One reply on the opposite topic:
You may agree or disagree with their post or ask to learn more or share your own experiences on the topic.
State what you would like to share and then provide information as to why – and not just “because I think so” or “my friend said so”. Your answers to classmates do not have to be black and white. You can visit the weblink they provided in their post and comment on that. There are many grey areas with both of these topics to discuss.
This is a DISCUSSION assignment. Think of it more like how you may have a conversation within a classroom or in front of a person or a group of people.
Reply 1: 100-word minimum – 150-word maximum
Reply 2: 100-word minimum – 150-word maximum
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology