1. Briefly introduce yourself to the class and tell us if you currently work in healthcare as an RN, if so at what capacity (e.g. bedside, leadership, support/case management). If you are not currently working as an RN please tell us what area you have a passion to work in (e.g. pediatrics, med-surg, ICU).
2. From your clinical experience (employed or from nursing school), identify a healthcare problem that you are interested in exploring. We will work with this problem and help you write a strong clinical question and help guide you through searching the literature to find an evidence-based answer to that problem.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.