build a brand for your business (or a business) based on a product/service category of your choice:
1) Brand Positioning (15 pts)
Build the different components that make up the brand positioning statement.
Determine your brand’s target audience, problem, solution
Determine the Market Landscape and competitors (Research 3 brands/competitors within your industry niche. List 2X strengths + 2X weaknesses)
Identify how your brand stands out (Differentiators, Brand attributes)
Build a brand positioning statement.
Tools: Brand Positioning Doc
Consider using other tools discussed in class for research on competitors. (e.g. Social Mention, SpyFu)
2) Brand DNA (15 pts)
Form your brand’s DNA – outline the key qualities and benefits
your brand offers.
Tool: Brand Pyramid Template
3) Brand logo (10pts)
Using your brand DNA / pyramid as guidance, please develop the following:
Create a brand logo and tagline to represent your brand
Tools: Canva (Links to an external site.), (or Spark Adobe (Links to an external site.))
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint
- Variable Sales Forecast Model
- Integral theory
- Nature of Libraries and information science
- Acute Stress, Grief and Trauma –
- Organizational chart and Stakeholder relationship diagram
- Which of these stories stood out to you the most? Why? What are you still curious or confused about?