Format: 1 inch margins, 12 point font and double spacing.
The title page should include: student name, course name, assignment title and date.
Reference list must be complete and accurate. In-text citations must follow APA writing guide style.
Minimum length is 3 pages.
Maximum length is 5.25 pages. Additional writing will not be read or evaluated. The 5.25 pages does NOT include the title page and reference list.
Argument notes consist of three sections: Summary, Integration, and Questions/Reactions.
Argument notes are analytical summaries of a set of assigned readings / videos. The list of readings to select from for each argument note assignment is provided by the Instructor
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing