Format: 1 inch margins, 12 point font and double spacing.
The title page should include: student name, course name, assignment title and date.
Reference list must be complete and accurate. In-text citations must follow APA writing guide style.
Minimum length is 3 pages.
Maximum length is 5.25 pages. Additional writing will not be read or evaluated. The 5.25 pages does NOT include the title page and reference list.
Argument notes consist of three sections: Summary, Integration, and Questions/Reactions.
Argument notes are analytical summaries of a set of assigned readings / videos. The list of readings to select from for each argument note assignment is provided by the Instructor
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.