Format: 1 inch margins, 12 point font and double spacing.
The title page should include: student name, course name, assignment title and date.
Reference list must be complete and accurate. In-text citations must follow APA writing guide style.
Minimum length is 3 pages.
Maximum length is 5.25 pages. Additional writing will not be read or evaluated. The 5.25 pages does NOT include the title page and reference list.
Argument notes consist of three sections: Summary, Integration, and Questions/Reactions.
Argument notes are analytical summaries of a set of assigned readings / videos. The list of readings to select from for each argument note assignment is provided by the Instructor
- Write a Policy Research Report: Multiple regression.
- Determine which tag the patient will receive, ex: red, green, yellow, black of survival
- What strategy, or approach, would improve your collaborative practice in future projects?
- Discuss cardiovascular health problems among older adults.
- Through your ethnographic research you should have first-hand experience of this rather than more secondary research. Who you are interviewing?
- Develop a plan for recruitment, selection, and retention of employees.
- Explain the different aspects or types of this concept and/or how the term is related to other concepts.
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.