Format: 1 inch margins, 12 point font and double spacing.
The title page should include: student name, course name, assignment title and date.
Reference list must be complete and accurate. In-text citations must follow APA writing guide style.
Minimum length is 3 pages.
Maximum length is 5.25 pages. Additional writing will not be read or evaluated. The 5.25 pages does NOT include the title page and reference list.
Argument notes consist of three sections: Summary, Integration, and Questions/Reactions.
Argument notes are analytical summaries of a set of assigned readings / videos. The list of readings to select from for each argument note assignment is provided by the Instructor
- Evolution of Educational Philosophy: From EDC 722 to EdTPA – A Reflective Journey Essay
- Evolution of Fire Academies Post ‘America Burning Essay
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay