Choose a deviant behavior to research. Locate references (e.g., current news stories, pop culture, and reality TV shows) that convey deviant behavior being accepted or rejected/scorned.
Write an essay of 500-750 words, summarizing your findings. Include the following:
What was the deviant behavior?
What were the demographics of the group that witnessed the behavior?
How did the group react to the behavior?
Did the group attempt to control this deviant behavior? How?
Use the GCU Library to locate one to two academic sources to support your content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need a
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?