For the third essay, you are going to select an issue that you feel strongly about and explain why you feel strongly about the issue. This essay will, later on, be used in your larger research paper. The assignment will include an MLA outline (1 page), the essay itself (Max. 2 pages) and an MLA works cited (1 page). The assignment should not exceed four pages.
The most important thing is that you fully use your analytical skills in using the appropriate rhetorical structure.
I will be looking to see how well you appeal to your audience and how well you stress the logical and emotional aspects of your association with the person/place. Also, I will be looking for the use of opening and concluding strategies.
The style will be formal, and I want to see how well you can utilize the standards of American Edited English.
I will be looking to see how well you incorporate cause and effect and comparison into your essay.
I will focus on the quality of your introduction.
I am not looking for grammatical perfection, but the essay must be readable and free of mechanical errors that distract your reader.
All these criteria will be considered in light of the Gordon Rule Rubric.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.