For the third essay, you are going to select an issue that you feel strongly about and explain why you feel strongly about the issue. This essay will, later on, be used in your larger research paper. The assignment will include an MLA outline (1 page), the essay itself (Max. 2 pages) and an MLA works cited (1 page). The assignment should not exceed four pages.
The most important thing is that you fully use your analytical skills in using the appropriate rhetorical structure.
I will be looking to see how well you appeal to your audience and how well you stress the logical and emotional aspects of your association with the person/place. Also, I will be looking for the use of opening and concluding strategies.
The style will be formal, and I want to see how well you can utilize the standards of American Edited English.
I will be looking to see how well you incorporate cause and effect and comparison into your essay.
I will focus on the quality of your introduction.
I am not looking for grammatical perfection, but the essay must be readable and free of mechanical errors that distract your reader.
All these criteria will be considered in light of the Gordon Rule Rubric.
- Evolution of Fire Academies Post ‘America Burning Essay
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay
- Diplomacy, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, and the ‘Empire of Liberty’ Research