You are not creating
accurate in-text citations. This is a necessary skill at the college
level. Please return to the course content to learn MLA or access the
website. Be mindful that support needs to be from primary sources, not
secondary sources; you are to include evidence of your analysis. You need to do a careful edit as well. For example, erroneously identifying Shakespeare as the author of Oedipus in the opening line does not set the correct tone. Apply this feedback and resubmit.
The two primary literatures that is attached on our online class are the following:
THE TRAGEDY OF HAMLET, PRINCE OF DENMARK by William Shakespeare
OEDIPUS THE KING
Translation by F. Storr, BA
Formerly Scholar of Trinity College, Cambridge
Please help me!
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.