You are not creating
accurate in-text citations. This is a necessary skill at the college
level. Please return to the course content to learn MLA or access the
website. Be mindful that support needs to be from primary sources, not
secondary sources; you are to include evidence of your analysis. You need to do a careful edit as well. For example, erroneously identifying Shakespeare as the author of Oedipus in the opening line does not set the correct tone. Apply this feedback and resubmit.
The two primary literatures that is attached on our online class are the following:
THE TRAGEDY OF HAMLET, PRINCE OF DENMARK by William Shakespeare
OEDIPUS THE KING
Translation by F. Storr, BA
Formerly Scholar of Trinity College, Cambridge
Please help me!
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology