Compare and contrast California’s political system and the United States’ political system. Make sure to demonstrate your knowledge of each and the pros and cons of each system.
You will select one of the following questions and write a complete, cohesive essay analyzing and answering the question. You will be graded both on critical thinking and demonstration of your knowledge of the course material. Use examples from the readings, Power Points, videos and quizzes in your essay. In order to do well on your final you must demonstrate knowledge of the course material. Simply answering the question without using material from the course will be considered an incomplete final.
1. Compare and contrast California’s political system and the United States’ political system. Make sure to demonstrate your knowledge of each and the pros and cons of each system.
2. How has the United States’ political system evolved from what the Founding Members created through the Constitution and how has it stayed constant? Would the Founders recognize the modern America government?
3. Evaluate how Congress is supposed to work, according to your understanding of the struggles involved in the ratification of the Constitution and the intent of the Founders, and how the modern Congress actually functions.
4. A theme in America political evolution is the continuing expansion of presidential power. Respond to this statement. Be sure to use specific examples of how presidential power has expanded or remained the same.
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?