QUESTION: Compare and contrast Kim II Sucng, Francois Duvalier, and Nicole Ceausescu. How they rose to power and how they maintained power. Use multiple examples.
– No need for references or citations.
– Use the powerpoint slides that I have attached as information reference for the paper and also information that could be found from the book “How to Be aDictator: The Cult of Personality in the Twentieth Century” Written by: Frank Diktter. Feel free to add your own knowledge but primarily use those two resources! Thanks.
– I also have attached a sample paper except for different dictators but same question. PLEASE include more and alot of EXAMPLES of the HOW’s. This previous paper were short of samples hence it only got a B+ and I want to aim to have this paper to be at least an A.
– If you could please write in the same tone or a bit more better that would be perfect!
- Write an article “Why there is a worldwide shortage of vanilla” by C.D. in The Economist.
- What were the most surprising things you learned from this article?
- Write a research essay explaining how one theme in the novel Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler provides insight into or comments on our contemporary world.
- Write a book review of the insecure city: space, power, and mobility in Beirut.
- What is most important to you about a bank – swag/freebies, customer service, lowest/competitive rates, or ease of online access/app usage?
- Briefly describe other elements of the work(s): the form, the style of language, verisimilitude, and other elements we’ve discussed in class.
- Write a research paper on drug use among first generation college student.
- Explain why Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal?
- Write a research paper on whether the healthcare should be a fundamental human right.
- Discuss some of the factors that lead to the acceptance of false beliefs as well as some of the factors that lead us to recognize and reject false beliefs.