Each team will select a specific organization they will be developing the security program for a hospital, college, government building, or 400-employee manufacturing plant.
Imagine you are a security manager in a large private security organization. You will develop a PowerPoint presentation on a comprehensive security program for a fictional organization. You will present this at your new employee security orientation.
Identify your selected organization.
Create a PowerPoint presentation consisting of 10 to 15 slides. Include a title slide, followed by an objectives slide, and end with a reference slide citing sources used. Use the “6-by-6” rule when appropriate, roughly 6 words per bullet with about 6 bullets per slide. Also, add approximately 30 to50words to the speaker notes, per slide, that support and explain the material within the slide.
Include information on emergency preparedness and procedures, the COVID-19 pandemic, access control, information security, violence prevention, fire safety, security alarms, closed-circuit television (CCTV) use, security officer weapons and use of force considerations, and local police response and interaction with security.
Hello Writter this is a group assignment me for the assignment i have chose college. Also can you please put my name college and professor name in the subject box
University of phoenix
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology