Create a policy document Use the attached MA-BC Policy word doc as an example. First, you will document the MA policy for people who receive services from the Center for Victims of Torture. MA-CVT is a state-funded basis of MA eligibility that was rolled out in 1998
It is a program for people who receive CVT services and don’t qualify for MA under another basis. We have received some questions from a CVT social worker about issues related to how workers rule out eligibility for MA under other bases. This seems to be coming up now because we are restarting renewals after the Public Health Emergency and some people have been open under continuous eligibility provisions for 3+ years. Workers are attempting to gather updated income information. Use the policy analysis and policy documentation templates to think through and document the policy. Review the legal authorities, EPM(https://hcopub.dhs.state.mn.us/epm/2_5_2.htm)(https://hcopub.dhs.state.mn.us/epm/2_5_2_4_2.htm), and original bulletin issued in 1998.
Another quesiton is what happens at renewals? If the person verifies they continue to receive CVT services, is updated information needed to determine eligibility under other bases at renewal? What about when a CiC is reported – if the enrollee reports a change in income or a change in household size?
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.