Cultural Interview Paper
* Introduction – introducing the interviewee and his/her culture, as well as a brief explanation about why you chose him/her.
* Body of paper – reporting the more important and meaningful questions and answers, highlighting cultural differences and similarities to your own culture and cultural awareness. CONCENTRATE ON PSYCHOLOGY!
* Integrating at least two scientific (peer-reviewed) articles in the field of cross-cultural psychology, relevant to the interview or to the general subject, and referring to their insight and conclusions in a critical way. Feel free to refer to our textbook, if appropriate, as an additional source.
* IMPORTANT! How did you feel during the interview? What did you think about the cultural exchanges? What was it like speaking to someone from another culture?
* Conclusion – summarizing the interview from a cross-cultural perspective, emphasizing insight or understanding gained through the interview, and concentrating on the differences between your culture and your interviewee’s.
* Works Cited
* Attachments (transcript, pictures, maps, relevant documents)
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.