Instructions: Before beginning work on this assignment, please review the expanded grading rubric for specific instructions relating to content and formatting. A county health department wants to increase the number of Medicaid beneficiaries that participate in prenatal care. It knows that only 40 percent of the expectant mothers eligible for prenatal care fully use the benefit. Many of these target customers make only one or two prenatal visits and then drop out of the program. Most of these women visit the emergency room if they have problems during pregnancy, and also come to the emergency room when they are in labor. For a clear and effective strategy include the following points; Define at least four questions you would need to ask in order to write a SWOT analysis. Write vision and mission statements for the county health department that provides services to pregnant women. Write at least four objectives for the department. In your objectives, try to address the problem presented in the scenario. Resource: Fry, A., M.B.A., & Baum, N., M.D. (2016). A roadmap for strategic planning in the healthcare practice. The Journal of Medical Practice Management: MPM, 32(2), 146-149. Retrieved from https://su.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=rzh&AN=118905612&site=eds-live
- Write a paper on”Philosophy of Education”, what is your perspective of learning and teaching?
- Write a research paper on French-American battles for the discovery of HIV.
- What information is lacking that would provide you with a more complete or accurate description of current usage?
- Explain how the ethical standards apply to these case studies.
- Did the article report any of the measures of central tendency, variation, or distribution shape?
- Does the information in the Radiolab segment change your response to the movie?
- To what degree might your personal needs get in the way of your work with clients?
- Describe the AAUP as a group – what do you notice about group dynamics?
- Discuss the meaning of logic and argument outside of Philosophy.
- What factors do you think should be considered before choosing a college major?