Instructions: Before beginning work on this assignment, please review the expanded grading rubric for specific instructions relating to content and formatting. A county health department wants to increase the number of Medicaid beneficiaries that participate in prenatal care. It knows that only 40 percent of the expectant mothers eligible for prenatal care fully use the benefit. Many of these target customers make only one or two prenatal visits and then drop out of the program. Most of these women visit the emergency room if they have problems during pregnancy, and also come to the emergency room when they are in labor. For a clear and effective strategy include the following points; Define at least four questions you would need to ask in order to write a SWOT analysis. Write vision and mission statements for the county health department that provides services to pregnant women. Write at least four objectives for the department. In your objectives, try to address the problem presented in the scenario. Resource: Fry, A., M.B.A., & Baum, N., M.D. (2016). A roadmap for strategic planning in the healthcare practice. The Journal of Medical Practice Management: MPM, 32(2), 146-149. Retrieved from https://su.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=rzh&AN=118905612&site=eds-live
- Overkill an Avalanche of Unnecessary Medical Care
- Course Project /AN
- Nursing Education Practicum Documentation (NEPD) Form: Competency 2
- Summative task: Endocrine System
- Discuss on Cultural competence refers as “developing an awareness of one’s own existence, sensations, thoughts, and environment without letting it have an undue influence on those from other backgrounds;
- Write a storytelling approach to analyzing Nike’s advertisements in the U.S. & U.A.E.
- Write a research paper on the Modern India, Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Write a discussion paper on the Drug & Alcohol Use and Abuse in American Society
- What makes a good supervisor (or bad one), and how to transition to becoming a supervisor.
- Explain the Standard of Care Approach (nutrition, family support, spirituality) versus the current approach used.