Watch a webinar through Hootsuite! (or another media provided in the first Webinar assignment; be sure to reference – cite it in your paper – WHERE/WHAT webinar you watched.) All webinars should be at least 25-30 minutes; please include your webinar link in a reference at the end of your paper.
To watch Hootsuite videos you must have established an account (see instructions in Module 1).
Find a webinar from Hootsuite Social Media Webinars (Live & On-Demand): https://hootsuite.com/webinars
You will be asked to register for the webinar; you will then receive an email with a personalized link shortly after.
**Write a review for the Webinar you watched. The report should be double spaced, 12 font at least two pages. You will be graded on content, grammar and punctuation.
IMPORTANT: Please relate your paper to at least one learning objective below:
Define what social media is.
Analyze how social media fits in communication models.
Evaluate attributes of social media messages.
Compare methods for measuring the effectiveness of social media platforms.
Analyze concepts and products of co-creation.
Apply the uses and benefits of social media, including the motivations for participating in social media.
Define how social identifies shape social media use.
Analyze the basics of social media network theory and research on virtual communities.
Demonstrate how to integrate social media tools and practices to create content for social media marketing strategy.
Evaluate the integration of social media into different cultures and cultural practices online.
Explain the role of social media practices in civic and political life.
Develop the patterns and trends shaping the social media landscape.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.