Interpret the components of a cash-flow statement to describe the liquidity of an organization.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You presently work for Ford Motor Company in the Accounting and Reporting department. As part of the annual requirements of a publicly traded company, an external auditing firm just completed the required audit on Ford’s financial statements. The auditing firm determined the internal control procedures Ford developed were sufficient but noted Ford Motor Company could have benefited from more detailed written procedures in preparing the statement of cash flows. You have been assigned the task of analyzing procedures for developing the statement of cash flows.
Write an operational procedure to explain the process staff should follow to develop the different sections of the statement of cash flows using the indirect method. Use the 2018 Statement of Cash Flows for Ford Motor Company and include the following:
In the procedures:
Define the components of the operating section of the statement of cash flows and which accounts an employee should evaluate to develop this section.
Define the components of the financing section of the statement of cash flows and which accounts an employee should evaluate to develop this section.
Define the components of the investing section of the statement of cash flows and which accounts an employee should evaluate to develop this section.
Explain what non-cash items must be disclosed on the statement of cash flows.
Comment on the cash generated from operations versus other activities and why this is important to evaluating liquidity.
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations