Describe a time where a life was saved or a bad outcome was prevented. This may be in the clinical setting as a nurse, an experience as a student, something you saw in practice, or an experience outside of nursing. It is easy to identify shocking a patient back into a normal rhythm as a life saved, but many of our “saves” are more subtle than that. The one you share can be overt or something that may have gone completely unnoticed by most.
Did the person who was “saved” realize what could have happened? If yes, were they grateful? Were any other emotions expressed in this scenario? Identify if near miss documentation, core measures, best practices, or hand-off techniques were a factor in this scenario.
Carefully review the Discussion Board Grading Rubric found in the Assessments tab / Rubrics. A 250-word original post must be submitted by Monday at 11:59pm and include 2 current, peer-reviewed references (or 1 of your references may be a reputable resource (such as CDC.gov or other organizational publication) to support your statements. Use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and APA format for all discussion posts
- Write a paper on the Madisonian Model of American Government.
- Write a paper on “How one defines what a person is or when human life begins determines one’s bioethical views on major issues such as abortion, IVF, embryonic stem cell research, and euthanasia.”
- Write a paper on how Critical analysis can be understood as the practice or process of breaking down and examining arguments presented in text or speech and assessing their viability.
- What is the prevalence of acute malnutrition between children 6–59 months of age living at Mifolni refugee camp? What are the major factors that could be associated with acute malnutrition in the camp?
- Write a Final Review Essay on Cone’s The Cross and the Lynching Tree
- Write a paper on the principles with which the website will be designed so that it is pedagogically effective in teaching students the history of Black female mathematicians.
- Knowledge and competencies of an enrollment management professional.
- What are the effects of Bullying and Mental Health.
- WRITE AN ESSAY AMERICAN NATIONAL GOVERNMENT
- Write an essay on the Children taking antipsychtics not prescribed by a mental health provider.