our paper will have an introduction paragraph that will include your thesis sentence and identifies your chosen major or career path, and a conclusion paragraph that helps resolve the narrative. Additionally, your body paragraphs will be expected to address these ideas:
Describe an experience that significantly shaped who you are as a person and informed your personal ethos.
Use clear and descriptive language to evoke a sense of the gravity of this experience.
Interpret the events that brought you to your choice of major or career path.
Why is it meaningful to you?
Is it your passion or is it more practical?
If it’s a practical choice, how do your passions feed into it?
Provide an example of one of the major challenges to achieving your goal.
Instead of focusing on a logistical and time-based challenge (such as attaining a degree and/or certification), discuss a challenge rooted in the particular skills you will have to demonstrate, or a mindset challenge or some combination of both.
Analyze how your personal ethos prepares you to overcome the above challenge(s).
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?