Part 2: Market Segmentation (submit 1 per team)
You will write a detailed analysis of the targeted market segment or segments that you are focused on for your marketing plan. You will answer the following questions:
What is the target market segment or segments you are going after and why?
Describe each segment, what the customer wants/needs are, how they will use the goods or service, how do you plan to reach them with your marketing message, are they sensitive to price, etc. Estimate the market size and potential for your company.
This should be based on actual and specific research that you conducted. Your team should spend time properly researching your industry, market, company, and customer.
Then provide a write up of what customers you are targeting highlighting what key findings you uncovered about your market in your research — this should be directly related to your marketing plan.
The GGU library has an extensive amount of resources and can help you with your research: http://www.ggu.edu/library/home.html and you can contact the Reference Desk at 415-442-7244.
Use APA Formatting Guidelines : 12 point font, Times New Roman, double space, etc. For this short assignment you do not need a title page or abstract.
There is no min or max page limits on this assignment, but as this is a business paper you want to be thorough but concise. Please be sure to include a reference list and, if needed, an appendix.
You must cite any and all resources include the article you selected. Use APA Formatting Guidelines including in-text citations and a reference list
You only need to do..
Operating variables- company technology, product and brand status, customer capabilities, customer
PS: ATTACHED FILE IS A SAMPLE
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay
- Diplomacy, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, and the ‘Empire of Liberty’ Research
- Exploring South Asian American Identity, Activism, and Media Representation in Contemporary Society Essay