Please read my feedback document and graded rubric and make the proper adjustments in critiquing my final paper.
The country I chose is Egypt.
Course Project: For the phased research and writing assignments, you will be asked to choose a country currently in the process of democratization and address the following in the context of the last ten years:
Describe measures taken by political leaders in your chosen country to democratize its political process.
Describe the ways in which the country’s political leaders have resisted democratization.
Analyze the progress of your chosen country, based on criteria by Dahl or Diamond noted in the above articles.
The process of democratization brings about both support and resistance. To begin, read the following articles:
Kissane, B. (2014, February 22). Few have ever doubted the quality of Robert Dahl’s work. Retrieved from The London School of Economics: https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2014/02/22/few-have-ever-doubted-the-quality-of-robert-dahls-work/ )
Diamond, L. (2013, Winter).Why wait for democracy? Retrieved from The Wilson Quarterly: https://www.wilsonquarterly.com/quarterly/winter-2013-is-democracy-worth-it/why-wait-for-democracy/
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument