In 1776, American colonists declared their independence from Great Britain. Almost
immediately, questions about the size and form of the nation’s new government divided the
colonists. How did events in the 1780s lead to the replacement of the Articles of Confederation
with the Constitution? How did the two forms of government differ? Still, Americans remained
divided. Describe the disputes that occurred from the 1780s through the 1830s between
advocates of states’ rights and those in favor of a more robust federal government. In answering
this question, be sure to focus on economic issues, state versus federal power, and the size and
role of government more generally. What about democracy? Did “We the People” include
women, immigrants, and Native Americans? Explain.
****** Please see additional details on the back of this page. ******
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology