Find and analyze two scholarly journal articles from the Online Library. Pick two different disorders from GAD, PTSD, or OCD. Scholarly journal articles are also referred to as primary sources or peer-reviewed articles. Each article must have been published within the past five years. Other sources such as the text (other than supporting citations), Wikipedia, and other online sources will not be accepted.
In a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document, create a synopsis by addressing the following:
Provide a summary for each article.
Describe the main points discussed in each article and how they relate to this week’s course and textbook readings.
Share your thoughts and perspectives regarding the concepts covered in each article and the learning derived.
Save the document as SU_PSY4600_W4_Project_LastName_FirstName.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology