1. Choose one non-pharmacologic treatment used in the care of individuals with mental health conditions. This can include a type of psychotherapy or any integrative treatment modality (examples: dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), acupuncture, aromatherapy, naturopathic medicine, religious/spiritual practices).
2. Describe the modality and summarize the state of the scientific literature that supports/denies its utility in the care of individuals with mental health conditions.
3. Describe a client that may benefit from this treatment modality.
4. Identify three key teaching points that the nurse should educate their client on who is receiving this treatment modality.
- Discuss a care plan for Brian based on your assessment findings to include a NANDA nursing diagnosis with three NIC’s and three NOC’s.
- What is the solution to human problems according to the Christian worldview?
- What can be pre-planned so everyone involved feels welcome, valued, included and comfortable ?
- Describe a personality process scenario involving the above mentioned trait(s).
- What are the similarities and differences of the various major strikes that occurred after the Civil War.
- Is it true that older siblings have such an influence that can cause the younger siblings to follow in their footsteps.
- Discuss three (3) population-driven challenges associated with your topic?
- Discuss a policy issue, come up with alternatives, select some criteria to evaluate them, and make a recommendation (remember my earlier buying a car example)?
- Describe your current knowledge on the research question based on your exploratory research.
- Write a report on outcome measures, issues, and opportunities for the executive leadership team or applicable stakeholder group.