There are two critical coversasions
1. First, reflect on what you know about disability. Consider the following:
After reading the chapter, how do you understand oppression and hegemony? How have you seen that play out in your own life?
What is intersectionality? How has intersectionality contributed to your personal and school experiences? How do those connect to your understanding of disability?
Describe the principles and goals of social justice education.
What are the features of Critical Pedagogy, how might it differ from other pedagogical models?
2. What is audism? What is the relationship between audism and ableism?
How do race/ethnicity/nationality and deafness interact?
What is Deaf culture? What are some examples of Deaf culture?
What are some arguments for and against cochlear implants?
What is the debate between educating Deaf children in Deaf residential schools and mainstream schools?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology