Select one cardiac, peripheral vascular, or lymphatic system condition or disorder. Then complete the following: my condition is >>>>[Lymphangiomatosis]
Briefly discuss the condition/disorder.
Describe the symptoms and physical exam findings associated with the condition/disorder.
Identify appropriate laboratory, imaging, and other diagnostic/screening tools that apply to the disorder and explain how they will help you with your diagnosis.
List two other conditions that could cause a similar presentation (differential diagnoses) and explain how you would “rule out” those differentials.
Support your descriiption with a minimum of two APRN-approved scholarly resources.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.