The Project is due on the final day of the course. It is recommended that during the class you will
able to submit an updated version of your project in various weeks throughout the course. The
first submission of your project is an idea paper that describes what you would like to create for
the project. You are an expert of computer forensics analyzer and you have been tasked to
analysis the computer devices. After discussing the project with the customer, who is me your
professor, you will present an idea paper no less than 4 pages long in APA/MLA format. The
project phase 1 will consist of at least the following tasks:
1. Download the free USBDeview program to a computer running Windows. Run the
application to determine the types of USB devices that were attached to the computer.
2. How can you determine, if a USB application is safe to use?
3. In what ways have USB applications helped criminal and their criminal activities?
4. Describe the value of the evidence that you find from (a) a computer forensics
investigator perspective and (b) an organizational security and privacy viewpoint.
5. Submit a report including all screenshots, results, and discussions.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology