Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets. Advertising success is not just about what you say, but also to whom you say it. Because no product or service pleases consumers, marketers need to select specific target markets that offer the greatest potential. They can then fine-tune their mix of marketing elements (the four Ps) to match the needs or wants of a specific target market.
For this week’s discussion, imagine you are a marketer for a major brand of orange juice, and over the recent years, there has been a lot of competition in this product category.
Then think of how you can use usage rate variables segmentation as described in chapter 4 to broaden your product’s appeal. Broadening the appeal requires thinking about who currently uses the product, and determining a way to get more people to use the product OR people to use more of the product.
For your answer, be sure to read chapter 4 carefully and specifically Usage-Rate Segmentation. Usage situation segmentation is a specific segmentation variable.
Do not, I repeat, do not discuss any promotional, pricing, distribution, or product changes without first clearly establishing usage situation segments. Age, gender, income (and other demographic), and/or geographic segments are not appropriate for this discussion.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?
- Discuss healthcare policy of the advanced practice nurse profession, and how transformational leadership can influence policy changes.
- HUMAN RESOURCES Reflection post
- Business processes
- Public Health Services (USPHS)