Select ONE current (within the last five years) primary research report from a peer-reviewed journal in your area of interest that utilizes quantitative research methodology.
(a) Discuss the purpose of the four main sections in any research report – the Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion.
(b) Then, dissect the quantitative research report that you had selected to identify and summarize the following elements and provide the page number in the report for each of the following:
– the problem addressed in the study (research problem)
– the theoretical framework,
– the research questions,
– the population, and sample,
– the tools for measurement,
– the design and research procedures,
– statistical tests, and
– the findings.
– the limitations in this study.
You may use a few other sources as support to your main source.
See Appendix B in the syllabus for the grading rubric. Your paper should be between 5-6 pages, excluding the title page and references,
and adhere to the APA referencing style and format.
- Discuss similarities and differences between this and the government intervention in the financial crisis of 2008, depicted in the film, “Too Big to Fail.”
- Write an analytical paper on information systems & technological innovations.
- Describe your thoughts on how Mac and PC users would spend their money differently and what they would value when making a choice (i.e., psychographic & behavioral characteristics).
- Explain how your intervention enhances the patient, family, or group experience.
- Explain how you believe a sustainable leader impacts the reality of these statistics in a meaningful way?
- Explain how much state-sponsored violence does NORWAY’s government perpetrate on its citizens?
- Write a research article for the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis (JABA).
- Write about a evil kidnapper from south Sudan.
- Explain the primary criteria that allows a drug/medication to be sold over-the-counter (OTC).
- Write a paper explaining whether Animal Experimentation should be Permitted?