Design PowerPoint (google slide) presentation that organizes your research/ reflection paperI am offering the opportunity to earn 10 points extra credits in the course. The points will be applied to either a missing writing assignment (those in which a student did not complete and thus earned a zero (0) or added to the lowest chapter exam grade. In order to earn the 10 extra points, students must design a Powerpoint (or Google Slide) presentation that organizes their research/reflection paper. Students need a minimum of 7 slides that correspond with the indices of the grading rubric. In addition to designing the digital presentation, you must provide audio for each slide. You can use these videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlVC4f-fBrI or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3-aimmuPs4) to help you with the audio. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. The presentation MUST be under 8 minutes. It is due via email ON THURSDAY, MAY 19th, at 5 pm.
You are not guaranteed the 10 points. In order to earn the 10 points, you MUST:
1. Design a PowerPoint (Google Slide) presentation that organizes your research/reflection paper.
2. Design a well-organized presentation. It must be free of grammatical errors and visually engaging.
3. Make an engaging, comprehensive, organized, and concise audio presentation.
Below are the grading rubric indices that must be included in the presentation.
–Student must present a clearly defined topic.
–Student must present a strong exploration of their chosen topic and Rankine text.
–Student must present a strong exploration of social justice and their chosen topic.
–Student must present a strong explanation of cross-cultural psychology and their topic.
–Student must present relevant empirical research.
–Student must present a strong examined connections among social justice, chosen topic, and the Rankine text.
- Overkill an Avalanche of Unnecessary Medical Care
- Course Project /AN
- Nursing Education Practicum Documentation (NEPD) Form: Competency 2
- Summative task: Endocrine System
- Discuss on Cultural competence refers as “developing an awareness of one’s own existence, sensations, thoughts, and environment without letting it have an undue influence on those from other backgrounds;
- Write a storytelling approach to analyzing Nike’s advertisements in the U.S. & U.A.E.
- Write a research paper on the Modern India, Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Write a discussion paper on the Drug & Alcohol Use and Abuse in American Society
- What makes a good supervisor (or bad one), and how to transition to becoming a supervisor.
- Explain the Standard of Care Approach (nutrition, family support, spirituality) versus the current approach used.