This module we are going to put what you have learned into action. Discuss a program you could write to help glorify God’s Kingdom. Be creative. Think of a program that is not existing today or if it is post what you would be doing to make it different. You are not going to write the program but you are going to discuss in detail the following:
Who would use the program?
Who would benefit from the program? (Yes these can be different)
How would this application benefit God’s Kingdom?
What type of information would you take in?
What type of information would you display/print?
Reference one Bible Verse to show how in God’s Word how this would benefit His Kingdom. Some examples are feeding the hungry, taking care of the sick, or honoring your parents. There are so many ways computer applications can be used. Soon you will be in your new career. How can you impact God’s Kingdom?
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?