Discuss a review and summarize the book Collapse by Jared Diamond.
What is the argument of the book? (How might you summarize the book?
How might this book relate to other readings in previous weeks?)
What evidence is provided to support the argument? (How is the
argument constructed? What problem does the paper seek to address?)
What are the limits to the argument?
What are the strengths of the argument?
What is the significance of this book?
All assignments must be double-spaced, 12-point font and
uploaded to Canvas. It should be about 5 pages excluding your reference
page. You must also have at least 6 (or more) academic references that
you cite in either MLA or APA style.
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations