Discuss about the opportunity to earn a professional micro-credential via our trailblazing partnership with the American Management Association (AMA). A score of 75%, will deliver an on-demand AMA certificate in Understanding Unconscious Bias; you can use it to enhance your resume, LinkedIn profile, and/or workforce marketability. To earn the micro-credential, please complete the following by Sunday at 11:59 pm EST:
First, review your Readings and Resources, taking notes on the following articles:
Weiss Ford D., & Sibbernsen, K. M. (2019). Interrupting Unconscious Bias in the Workplace.
Yacovelli, S. (2019). Identifying And Mitigating Unconscious Bias In Yourself And In Your Workplace.
Take the AMA knowledge check – Understanding Unconscious Bias via this link
Login with your Post e-mail and the password ama (lower case)
Upload your AMA Certificate of Completion or a screen shot of it to this assignment link. If you did not earn a 75% on the assessment, you will still earn a passing score for this activity in Blackboard. Please notify your professor via e-mail that you have attempted the badge by Sunday at 11:59 pm EST.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.