Discuss about the replication crisis in psychology and examine two approaches to science.
1- To begin listen Shankar Vedantam: Scientific findings often fail to be replicated
2- Next, watch this video about open science https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rFWeTryiW4&list=PLtAL5tCifMi5zG70dslERYcGApAQcvj1s&index=2&ab_channel=SocietyforPersonalityandSocialPsychology from Simon Vazire
3- Finally compare and contrast these two papers. . First, Giner-Sorolla’s paper
describes one way to improve psychological science. Grey and Wegner describe how to make science interesting.
(BOTH ARE ATTATCHED BELOW)
In this post, first compare and contrast the main claim of both papers. Then, describe your views on these competing goals of science.
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument